How to Add or Edit custom DNS records in Office 365Time to Execute: 30m
Sign in to Office 365 with your work or school account.
Choose Setup > Domains.
On the Manage domains page, select a domain, and then choose Manage DNS.
Under DNS records, choose New.
Choose the type of DNS record that you want to add, and then, on the Add a DNS record page, type the information for the new record.
Office 365: Enable Modern AuthenticationModern Authentication
Modern authentication in Exchange Online enables authentication features like multifactor authentication (MFA), smart cards, certificate-based authentication (CBA), and third party SAML identity providers. Modern authentication is based on the Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL) and OAuth 2.0. it removes the need for Outlook to use the basic authentication protocol.
Why we need Modern Authentication?
• Office 365 MFA enFew readers
TroubleShoot Password sync Warning Office 3651. Login to concerned on-premise AD.
2. Open Azure AD Sync Services app. (data:image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAnAAAAFsCAYAAABM74TeAAAgAElEQVR4AeydBVhVWReGjw3oOGO34zj5z4xOOHZ3YdCdStvdBXZ3d3cg3d2ghIFKKCoIomI743z/s/blIir2hQFcPs/yXM7dJ/Y+3z3nPWvttbdkHZYJNm4D1kDx1IBVeCYsI26xcRt8kgb49108f998Xd5+XazCC/HeF5mJocFpGLxwEywjs97r92V95i6MjodCc80B2MQ/lG0TngGbM3dhl/Aw1x7BKor2lwHL+Icw3eOOI6rdEGaghgD9we+0wHeUidAfhG1q/WDkcQGSXECWYZmwiLwDq6g7sIzMxtBwstsYEnYbVgx5DLmsgf9EAwxwhXgD/4ygUHFew readers
Managing Office 365 users and groupsManaging Office 365 users and groups
Sign into Microsoft 365 admin portal
Open your browser and type in “portal.office.com” in the address bar.
Sign in and enter your credentials for verification. After that, this page will be displayed as shown in the image below.
Figure 1 MS 365 Office
Click on the admin portal at the left bottom corner of the screen, as showFew readers
Microsoft 365 Admin Side GuideAdmin Guide
Steps to follow:
1. Create Users in Office 365 Admin Center and Assign respective Licenses.
Article Link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/admin/add-users/add-users?view=o365-worldwide
Video Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RE1FOfN?autoplay=false
Set up Multifactor AuthenticationSet up Multifactor Authentication
Based on your understanding of multifactor authentication (MFA) and its support in Microsoft 365, it's time to set it up and roll it out to your organization.
Option 1:Setting up multifactor authentication in Office 365 is simple. Here are the steps.
• Go to the Microsoft user management page.
• Sign in with your Global Admin username and password.
• Choose the accounts for which you want MFA.
• Look for the “enable” link on the right-hand bottom. CFew readers
How to Enable MFA for Office 365 users?Set up Multi-Factor Authentication for Office 365 Users
Go to the Office 365 Admin Center.
Go to Users > Active users.
Choose More > Setup Azure multi-factor auth.
Find the people for whom you want to enable MFA. In order to see everyone, you might need to change the Multi-Factor Auth status view at the tFew readers