How do I send a document to be signed?
**How do I send a document to be signed?**
Please follow these steps:
1) Log in to your Signaturely account and go to the " Sign" section.!(https://storage.crisp.chat/users/helpdesk/website/da05f8d49cf45000/2166b933-3a4d-4808-92eb-df1650_h3jrnt.png)
2) Select who needs to sign; you will have these 3 Options:
Only Me: You will fill and sign a document that you can share with other viewers.
Me & Others: You will send the document to be signed for you and others. (You always will be the first to sign the document).
Only Others: You can send the document to be signed by only others.
3) Prepare the document for signing. Add a few important details, such as:
Document title (You won't be able to change it in the future)
Optional Message: You can add a message that will display on the signature
4) Choose and Signers by adding their names and email.
Note: You can assign a custom signing order to get your signatures in a specific order.
5) Upload your document or import files from Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, and Box.
6) After the file was uploaded successfully, Click “Prepare Doc for Signing.”
Updated on: 31/01/2023